The World's Sweetest Banners

Monday, October 3, 2011

Wedding Banner, Chocolate Brown and Pink

So today "The Art Of Handmades" on Etsy, got a convo about an order for a wedding banner. Yay, order!!
The convo stated that the customer would like a banner in pale pink and chocolate brown, cool color combo :)  The convo was promptly answered with the information the customer requested. 

The word "chocolate" stimulated the chocolate part of my brain and tummy.  This led me to getting in the car and going to the store to buy this......

And because wine compliments chocolate so nicely,  this too.........

by the time I got home.....this happened

I was a good and obedient citizen, did not break the law and did not drink the wine while I was in the car, mostly because I live in the state of Texas and am afraid of execution......but as soon as I got home.......
                                                                  
                                                             this happened............

wondering if there is such a color as margarita, and if so, surely someone needs a party banner in that color........

Check out the shop for cute wedding, engagement and shower banners!! If you are looking for some unique wedding cake toppers, you can find them there as well!!

 http://www.etsy.com/shop/theartofhandmades?ref=si_shop






No comments:

Post a Comment