The World's Sweetest Banners

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Busy, busy, busy......

They say time flies when you are having fun! I guess that is what is happening to me. I have been working so hard at getting "The Art Of Handmades"  into full production that I have lost all track of time! Even though my days are 18 hours long with everything that goes along with establishing a business, I have never been happier :)

I try to start out the mornings with some reflective time and time to give thanks. Just a few quiet moments in a crazy, crazy world. I sit on the front porch swing with a cup of coffee and dream and wish and pray about the day and what it will bring.


I work hard at remaining positive, especially after a morning dose of Fox news :(


And then I get to work, break out the glitter and the glue and create happy things!


I wish all of you a happy, happy day full of dreams to dream and wishes come true!!
Check back tomorrow for the banner give-away details!!

No comments:

Post a Comment