The World's Sweetest Banners

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Show and Tell.....

I love it when my customers send me photos of their special days!  It means so much to me that they took time from their busy lives to share a moment that was special to them.
I wanted to share a few of them with you all!!
Photography credit to Ashdown Studios of Camas Washington
Isn't this photo just stunning? Beautiful does not even begin to describe how lovely this is!!
 LOVE!!




A wonderful way to block of the aisle before the ceremnoy begins.
This is one of my most favorite banners in the shop!




This was an appreciation photo left in my feedback for the shop. I absolutely love it!!!!!


I love cake banners! They convey the message loud and clear!!!!


Looking in on special days is sweet, thanks for sharing your precious memories with me!!!!               

No comments:

Post a Comment