The World's Sweetest Banners

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Twilight, Oh The Drama.....

Last night was the midnight showing of Breaking Dawn, the latest in the Twilight saga. My daughter Jenna had made arrangements to create a wedding cake and invited me to participate in the "wedding reception" festivities at Hometown Cinema in Terrell, Texas.
I took an "Edward and Bella" banner, and a "Happily Ever After" banner cause apparently that only happens if you marry a vampire, LOL!! And of course a wedding cake topper which I had a total blast creating!!
I have never really gotten into the Twilight series, but have watched all the movies as they rotated across my TV in the last couple of weeks as homework for my creations.
 IMHO, Bella should have chosen Jacob, mostly because of his six-pack:), that and he is toasty warm. I have a take on that little scenario which I will post on Sunday, you gotta check back!!
Here are some pics of what I have been doing. Stay tuned for pics of what happened at the midnight showing!
   Finishing up the last of the Thanksgiving banners


Wedding cake in progress, my daughter Jenna's project
                       

The first stages of a wedding cake topper, Bella and Edward
                  

 Working on the "Happily Ever After" banner
                        
I wanted to post this entry yesterday, but as usual got extremely busy. So today is yesterday and tomorrow will be today and the day after that will be tomorrow.............:)
That my friends is what happens when you run with vampires....or wolves.....

No comments:

Post a Comment